Below are resources that we have accumulated over years of working with families and professionals. This is a living list; we regularly add to it. We hope you find this a good starting point for obtaining help and support.
- Bright by Text
- Colorado Early Learning and Development Guidelines
- CDC Developmental Info
- Center on the Developing Child
- Developmental Charts for Babies and Children who are Blind & Visually Impaired
- First Words Project provides research findings and resources aiming to improve screening tools and early detection of communication problems by maximizing the role of the family to help families support their child’s development and access intervention services sooner.
- National Center for Hearing Assessment and Management
- Pacer Center: EI to IEP
- Peak Parent: IFSP to IEP
- Social Stories for Kids with Autism
- Understanding Temperament in Infants and Toddlers
families partnered with
diagnoses we've seen
combined years of experience
committed to your kiddos
Get In Touch
Kristy Miller, RPT, Owner
16350 E Arapahoe Rd Suite 146
Foxfield, CO 80016
Office hours: Mondays 2:30pm-4:30pm and Thursdays 8am-10am
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
Client care does not discriminate based on the client’s race, national origin, disability or handicap, age or sex. Our staff will deliver services based on each client’s unique and individual needs and clinical decisions will not be altered solely based on reimbursement source or compensation plan. Care will be provided in a coordinated, effective, appropriate, cost-conscious, and safe manner in accordance with agency goals, objectives, and philosophy.