Below are resources that we have accumulated over years of working with families and professionals. This is a living list; we regularly add to it. We hope you find this a good starting point for obtaining help and support.
- Affordable Medical Supply offers medical supplies & equipment to the general public, medical professionals, and many other. Our mission is to offer solutions to enhance the quality of life for those who we serve while offering products at affordable prices, so that they can be accessible to everyone.
- Bath Support option for a child who can sit but you still have safety concerns in the bath.
- Bath Support option for children who need to be fully supported during bathing. Lightweight and easy to transport for use in backyard, community pool, or community events.
- Car Seat option that rotates 360 degrees, rear or forward facing, chest clip, convertible car seat
- Car Seat option designed for children and teens ages 3 to 15 with insufficient head, trunk, and pelvic stability with extensive growth capabilities. The back reclines flat (180 degrees) from a fully upright position (90 degrees). Optional extensions allow for years of potential growth. The contoured headrest, body-conforming foam, and optional shoulder wings improve side impact protection. The firm lateral supports are optional and encourage midline alignment of the trunk.
- Center for Inclusive Design and Engineering
- Chewy Toys for Sensory Stimulation
- Entryway Sign with Custom Medical Alert
- EZPZ is a company that makes silicone plates and bowls that suction to the surface so that small hands don’t knock the tableware and all the food within onto the floor. Parents reports these are easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to take with you when eating out or at a friend’s house.
- FWD (Friends with Disabilities) Mobility is a responsive mobility company assisting clients with their independence while creating opportunities for increased inclusion in the community.
- Go Baby Go offers children with significant mobility impairment a means of mobility to explore their world. Mobility is important to peer interaction, cognitive development and in motor skill development.
- G-tube. This is information on G-tubes from the Feeding Tube Awareness Foundation.
- G-tube Pads on Etsy
- GrowthPic Potty Training Seat with Ladder. This potty seat has a step with a larger platform, a ladder, handlebars, and a cushion seat. It may be helpful for children who do not yet have the physical abilities to use a standard step stool to access an adult size toilet.
- Kaye Walkers
- Kids Mobility Network
- Leckey Equipment
- Numotion is the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) with an array of mobility solutions and medical supplies for adults and pediatrics.
- P Pod Chair
- Nimbo Walker
- R82 Equipment
- Rifton Equipment
- Seatbelt Cover with Custom Medical Alert
- Step Stool for Toddlers is designed for kitchen or bathroom and can be used for toilet training, is sturdy with non-slip steps and hand grips, and has smaller step heights (3.5″, 3.7″, 4.1″).
- Surestep Orthotics
- Statewide Assistive Technology, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (SWAAC)
- Tender Care Medical Supply exists to provide medical equipment and supplies, along with ongoing care and support, that children with medical needs must have to thrive in a home setting. We are dedicated to serving the pediatric population in Colorado.
- Tri-Lakes Cares DME Loan Closet is free of charge to anyone in the community who has a temporary need for a piece of durable medical equipment such as canes, walkers, commodes, crutches, knee scooters, wheel chairs, toilet seat risers, and shower chairs.
- Westpeak Mobility is truly your local custom wheelchair store. We are Colorado’s premier resource for Complex Mobility and Rehabilitative Equipment and is locally owned and operated with over 30 years of Complex Mobility experience. Whether we are providing a new custom power or manual wheelchair or servicing existing equipment, our goal is to provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience.
- Window Decal with Custom Medical Alert
families partnered with
diagnoses we've seen
combined years of experience
committed to your kiddos
Get In Touch
Kristy Miller, RPT, Owner
16350 E Arapahoe Rd Suite 146
Foxfield, CO 80016
Office hours: Mondays 2:30pm-4:30pm and Thursdays 8am-10am
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
Client care does not discriminate based on the client’s race, national origin, disability or handicap, age or sex. Our staff will deliver services based on each client’s unique and individual needs and clinical decisions will not be altered solely based on reimbursement source or compensation plan. Care will be provided in a coordinated, effective, appropriate, cost-conscious, and safe manner in accordance with agency goals, objectives, and philosophy.